Special Needs and “Pet Spa” Services
Each Pet Pampered with Healthy Care
Our soothing pet spa services calm our guests and leave them feeling great. Since we have shown dogs professionally and even trained dogs for Schutzhund competitions, we know how to make pets both beautiful and healthy.
In addition, our experience in veterinary clinics makes us the perfect pet boarding facility to care for your special-needs pet. Here’s how we do it.
Before each bath, we conduct a pre-bath assessment, checking for a variety of issues that affect pets:
- pre-bath brush-out to remove old hair and check skin
- ear cleaning
- toenail trimming
- careful check for body irregularities
- teeth and mouth assessment
- eye health assessment
- external parasite check
During the bath, Pets are truly pampered:
- We offer top-of-the-line baths with soothing herbal bath products.
- Pets are carefully massaged to soothe their muscles as well as their spirits.
- Some pets enjoy the massage so much that they doze off during the experience!
After the bath, the pampering continues:
- We condition each pet’s coat.
- We blow dry and de-shed each pet.
- We return each pet to a freshly cleaned room.
Bathing price: Our minimum bath begins at $60.00 (48 hour notice please).
All pets are welcome at Adneyhaus. We are experienced with caring for special-needs animals:
- blind pets
- abused and traumatized pets
- rescued pets
- pets that require renal support (diet and fluids).
- Prescription medication must be prescribed by a vet and supplied by the owners.
- Medication charge is $5.00 per dose.
- Medication is always given as prescribed.
- Medications are presented as a treat, featuring human-grade cheese, chicken, or salmon.
At Adneyhaus, we even care for pets with kidney problems. If your pet has renal issues, we follow the same protocol for fluids as we do for medications.
- Owner must supply the fluids.
- The fluids must be prescribed by a veterinarian.
- The prescription must include a specific dosage.
- The per-dose charge for oral medication is $5.00.
- The subcutaneous fluid therapy charge is $20.00.