Serene Pet Boarding Accommodations
Personal Home-Style Care for Your Companion
Adneyhaus Private Kennels employs professional animal caregivers. We have spent more than 45 years rescuing, working, caring, healing, and training our Creator’s wonderful gifts of companionship.
We really do understand and empathize with these sentient beings. Boarding is what we do.
- We only accept 20 guests in our climate-controlled facility.
- We give personalized care.
- We are professional dog trainers and handlers.
- We understand that past experiences may make boarding stressful. However, our number-one goal is creating a stress-free environment for your pet and giving you “peace of mind” during your time away from home.
- We take care of your pets at night, checking on them, playing with them, and giving them nighttime treats.
- We live here.
Adneyhaus Private Kennels is competitive with veterinarian boarding. Please be aware that our fees apply to both full and partial days. We accept cash and checks. However, at this time, we do not accept credit or debit cards.
Canine boarding – $37 per day
Feline boarding –$30 per day
Give us a call today to reserve your pet a place at Adneyhaus. Your pet deserves our level of home-like care.
Boarding Prices (Effective May 17, 2016):
- Canine: $39.00 (Per dog, per day)
- Feline: $32.00 (Per cat, per day)
Closed Date Charge:
- We are closed on Tuesdays and a few scheduled dates throughout the year. Please refer to our Schedule page for a full list of our hours and scheduled closed dated. In order to arrange a drop-off or pick up on a day we are closed, we require a minimum of 72 hours notice to open and the Closed Date Charge will be applied.
- Closed Date Charge: $100.
- Emergencies: If we can help, we will wave the 72 hour notice, however the closed date charge will apply.
After Hours Fees:
- Weekdays after 4:00 pm: $100.00
- Saturdays after 12:00 noon: $100.00
- Any after hours needed must be agreed and approved by Adneyhaus Kennels. We cater to our clients’ needs and are 100% dedicated to the top of the line care for our fur friends.
- Holidays: 72 hour notice.
- $100.00 fee will be billed or added to the next board stay.
- Early termination of scheduled reservation dates will be billed at requested board dates. (We have to decline other boarders, due to limited space for guests.) We do NOT over book and put dogs in cages. Planning makes everybody happy.
We are very small and totally personalized for a wonderful, fun & caring boarding experience. Yes, We are the place your neighbors do NOT want to tell you about. Why? We are small, quiet and a sanctuary experience compared to large boarding kennels. Animals do best when they are treated to low noise and personal care. That is why we are small, we make the experience ALL about your fur child.